Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why miller

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why miller

All I have to say is in my opinion Miller goes out of its way to take care of their customers. I have a Miller digital Elite that the graphics burned off and they provided me with a new shell. "Stubby" the Miller rep is a great asset to the company. He provides excellent service. All in all whether it is welding or any service oriented product I have never had another company surpass Miller's attention to the customer. If you look in my shop there is only on color welder and that is blue....
    Thanks Miller!!!!

Ditto.

My rep Casey is first class in information and assistance. I can't tell you how many times he saved the day in my shop.

Comment

I'll jump on this as well...had a 2 month old Multimatic 200 with an error code that wouldn't clear and after the LWS tried a repair, Miller replaced it with a new machine...talked to a bunch of the Tech guys at Miller during the process and they were all great

Comment

Miller replaced my six month old MM250 that I had issues with, I thought I was doing something wrong. The WS sent the Miller rep out and he agrees something wasn't right with the machine and offerd to take the MM250 back and replace it with brand new Regency 250 with S22A feeder and gun, I of course said yes.

Comment

I'll play.... They replaced the coolant pump on my dynasty even though the warranty was 1 month over. I was very happy with the service. My garage is all blue as well.

Comment

Working...
          X
          Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.