• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

food grade stainless

Specialy with beverage

Comment

food grade stainless

I'm gonna purge them as I can't get to the back. It's thin material but I would still like some filler on hand incase I get a bit trigger happy. I know I'm gonna be using less than 30 amps and using a gas lense.

Comment

food grade stainless

Have fun use the pulse if you can

Comment

food grade stainless

Yeah I will.

Comment

food grade stainless

Job complete. Customer more than happy.
            Will have to change my purge setup tho.
            Using a Y piece in the gas line didn't work too well, had Little flow to my torch. Just enough.

Comment

lanherbert, I typically use 316L on all my stainless, 304,309 & 316L,

Weldonwelding, Your right about the filler metal thing, Thats why sinks that are welded into counter tops have a bad habit of dropping out.

One thing that no one mentioned and thats to use the biggest cup you can stand.
              Using a small cup and turning your pressure up to compensate creates problems.

Comment

The food grade container should be weld very careful. It can be done by using a high-grit
                abrasive within the range of 150-220. It can be identified by its short, parallel lines which
                runs the length of the material.

Comment

Hi mate, this is my first post here.

I work the station outages mostly but I did spend about 4 years just doing food grade stuff, in the uk it was all 316 on every job I was on , some of the flanges and unions were 304 sometimes . All Pipework here is purged and welded without wire but on brackets and other fabrications we normally just use 316 wire on everything if I remember correctly ?

Dont listen to folk saying (if you need to ask the job is not for you)
                  That makes me laugh

Comment

food grade stainless

Where in the uk u from boiler rat?

Comment

Working...
                    X