Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

miller dynasty 200 dx

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miller dynasty 200 dx

I need help,suggestions!
    I have a miller dynasty 200 dx with the auto-line! I need to run this out in the field sometimes...
    What would be the best way to set this up?a generator??? Inverters??? I need input..and im sure it would help other people also!
    I would like to use it for tiging mostly and on stainless and alu!

Please give me some feedbacks

miller dynasty 200 dx

I use a miller bobcat 250 when 120/220 is not within 75' of where I am welding. I have a 75' 8 awg extension cord and twist lock adapters for 110 and 220 volt.
    A lot has to do with the amperage your welding. Be more specific with your question. Do a search, I've seen plenty of threads on the subject.
    Kevin

Comment

I have always heard around here that 5500 watt continuous will power the Dynasty 200.

I wouldn't want to max it out on one but I have ran mine for a short time on a 5500 and 6800 with no problems. I used an air cooled torch so I don't know about running the coolant pump and the machine at the same time off a generator like that.

That's something I need to find out. I'm setting up a trailer and planning on putting the 200 back on the wheels that came with it including pump and have to buy power next.

Comment

miller dynasty 200 dx

Well i know that inverter welder like the dynasty needs clean power source,and im not sure about whats coming out of generator....its not very constant..i heard,so will i damage the welder? On an other side,the dynasty got an auto-line wich should take that fluctuation...but i might be wrong?!?!

Comment

Working...
        X
        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.