Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Build With Blue - Save up to 15% on popular Miller® equipment

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Build With Blue - Save up to 15% on popular Miller® equipment

From March 1 to May 31, 2013 save up to 15% on popular Miller® equipment, including the Millermatic® 211 Auto-Set™ with MVP™ MIG welder, the Diversion™ 180 AC/DC TIG welder, the Spectrum® 375 X-TREME™ Plasma cutter and more.

• 5% rebate on qualifying Miller equipment
    • 15% rebate on qualifying equipment when purchased with $150 or more in Miller or Hobart® products in the same transaction.

Click here for more details.
    Last edited by Miller Welders; 03-01-2013, 07:32 AM.

**** I have a three week old MM252...........I could use a Miller shop stool..

Comment

I just bought a MM252 with a 30A on Friday and saw the Spectrum 625 Extreme on the promo. The 625's are $1800 up here so is it $270 off with the 15% assuming $150 in additional Miller product?

I live in Canada. Is there any issues if I got a machine online from the US and it was delivered to Canada with $150 in Miller extras for the 15% promo?

JW

Comment

Originally posted by 5440 View Post
        I just bought a MM252 with a 30A on Friday and saw the Spectrum 625 Extreme on the promo. The 625's are $1800 up here so is it $270 off with the 15% assuming $150 in additional Miller product?

I live in Canada. Is there any issues if I got a machine online from the US and it was delivered to Canada with $150 in Miller extras for the 15% promo?

JW
        Unfortunately, the Miller® Online Store does not ship to Canada, but regardless of where you purchase your Spectrum® 625 X-TREME Plasma cutter - U.S. or Canada - you are still eligible for the Build with Blue rebate as long as you purchase it with an additional $150 or more in Miller or Hobart®-branded products on the same transaction. Send us a direct message if you have any other questions.

Comment

I am confused a little. If I buy the 625 X-Treme plasma cutter and add the consumables kit 253520 and the air filter 228926, do those count as Miller accessories or does that add to the purchase price of the 625?

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckS View Post
            I am confused a little. If I buy the 625 X-Treme plasma cutter and add the consumables kit 253520 and the air filter 228926, do those count as Miller accessories or does that add to the purchase price of the 625?
            Hi Chuck,

I'll try to explain as best as I understand it.
            For this example we will use :
            $1550 as the price of the Specrum 625
            $150 for the consumable kit
            $80 for the air filter.

This order qualifies for the 15% rebate due to the fact there are over $150 worth of Miller accessories on your order.

The rebate would be for: $232.50 ($1550 x 15%).
            The rebate does not apply to the accessories in your order.
            As long as everything is on the same invoice then everything should be good to go.

Comment

JRupp is correct. The 15% rebate is on the equipment purchase only, the $150 in accessories does not qualify for the rebate.

Comment

Do the digital elite hoods count as an accessory? Those are more than $150... I was considering a new hyperthem plasma, but for that price I could find a use for a 625 plasma.

Comment

As long as you buy one of the eight machines shown. The hood and any other MILLER or HOBART products exceeding the $150.00 will get the 15 % rebate.
                  ALL items must be on the same invoice, one receipt.

Comment

Is there an online location where you can check the status of your rebate? I sent mine in a couple of weeks ago, and would like to check on it to be sure I did everything correctly and will be getting my rebate.

Thanks...AkBillyBow

Comment

I sent my paperwork electronically. I have not received a confirmation that they received it. Is there a way to check ?

Comment

Originally posted by akbillybow View Post
                        Is there an online location where you can check the status of your rebate? I sent mine in a couple of weeks ago, and would like to check on it to be sure I did everything correctly and will be getting my rebate.

Thanks...AkBillyBow
                        There is no place online to check the status. Do you know when you sent it in?

Miller Welding Forums Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Miller Welders View Post
                          There is no place online to check the status. Do you know when you sent it in?

Miller Welding Forums Administrator
                          Mine for BD1 was sent in on april 5. I thought they would have sent a standard reply that it was received.

Comment

I emailed mine in as well over a week ago with no confirmation of reciept. Keep checking the mail, get the feeling its not coming.

Comment

Rebate Processing

Originally posted by Jeffery View Post
                              I emailed mine in as well over a week ago with no confirmation of reciept. Keep checking the mail, get the feeling its not coming.
                              Any rebates submitted in the last week should have automatically sent out an auto-reply email stating, "Your rebate has been received and will be processed in the order in which it was received." If you did not receive this message and sent in your rebate in the last week, please send us a direct message.

We ask that you allow 2-4 weeks for rebate processing. If you do not hear back from us about your rebate via mail within that time frame, please direct message us and we will check on the status of your rebate. Thank you for your patience!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.