Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

td 186 vs dynasty 200dx

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• td 186 vs dynasty 200dx

would appreciate some feedback from members who might have used both. plusses or negatives. also feedback on the torch-mounted controls would be nice. thanks. i realise this is a miller sponsored forum, but a little constructive critique on both machines is possible i think.

Originally posted by cws612 View Post
    would appreciate some feedback from members who might have used both. plusses or negatives. also feedback on the torch-mounted controls would be nice. thanks. i realise this is a miller sponsored forum, but a little constructive critique on both machines is possible i think.
    There a lengthy discussions between both over on WeldingWeb.com.

From what I can see is that the TA186 is a fine performer, imported from China. The Dynasty200DX on the other hand is primarily made here, and easier to setup.

I can't remember if the TA186 has independent EN/EP adjustment, but I don't miss it on my Dynasty200DX.

Go check out WeldingWeb.com.

Comment

td 186 vs dynasty 200dx

If that can help u a bit .. I love my 200dx..works like a charm! Use it on ss/chrome-moly and alu!
      Never used stick yet tho!!!
      You cant go wrong with it,thats for sure

Comment

Working...
      X
      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.