Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

A little confused about replacement hood for Digital Elite

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little confused about replacement hood for Digital Elite

I would like a new shell (Have the digital elite lens) and I have read that an MP-10 hood is the same as the digital elite hood, but it seems that the MP-10 hood doesn't have the front that comes off. Is this a problem or does the lens go in a different way? Basically what I am asking is which Miller replacement shell should I be looking for (I wasn't able to find anything online using the part number for a replacement shell, if that helps clarify things) Thanks.

Give Miller Customer Service a call. They've been very helpful to me in the past! They'll know the straight story.

Steve

Comment

http://m.cyberweld.com/miweheti16pa.html
      This is the one I get and fits

Comment

Thanks that is just what I am looking for. And for anyone else interested I went to my lws and they can order just the shell and with all the graphics available.

Comment

Working...
        X
        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.