Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blue Star 2E part needed

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Star 2E part needed

Howdy all, first post here, But I am in search of a part that I gone and done busted.
    I need the rotor adapter plate that goes onto the engine crankshaft as I busted the one I had trying to get it to pop off the taper. I am hoping maybe someone has a good used one? part number I need is 021-934 engine is a OH160 16HP Tecumseh. Miller Welder is a Blue Star 2E

Any info or leads to a good part would be much appreciated!

Thanks, Shawn

nobody?

Comment

http://miller4less.com/advanced_sear...15&search.y=14

Comment

yikes!!

Hoping to find someone that had a good used one maybe?

Comment

You could check with a local small engine shop that deals with Tecumseh engines. Have the broken pieces with you so they can see what it is supposed to look like. Worth a shot. Or find someone that can weld it back together for you. It might need a little machine work afterward.

Comment

We're are you located there's a old fellow over here that works on welders keeps a lot of old stuff around there I could call him if you don't find anything he is kinda grouchy but he is good and may have something he is in north zulch tx

Comment

Working...
            X
            Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.