Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

what welding lens is this?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what welding lens is this?

I have a 4.5 x 5.25 welding lens. A couple corners are chipped and i cant get all the numbers that are etched in the top left corner. It is a glass lens,dark blue color with a blueish arc glow when welding, and the last numbers/letters i can see are 10JP1. It may have more in front of those but the corner is chipped. I really like the lens tig welding and was goin to get some more if i could find out what kind it is. Seems to be a #10 shade. Thanks for any help

what welding lens is this?

I would probably take it to a welding supply store an see what they can do

Comment

AO Cobalt Blue.

Those are selling for hundreds used.

Comment

what lens is this

Are those the numbers of AO cool weld plate? i didn't know they made the big lens. all i have seen is the small ones on ebay. does anybody know the numbers on old AO lens?

Comment

If it is just the corners are chipped & letting light through I have used electrical tape on the edge to cover a chip.

Comment

How could i find info on this lens with the numbers that are there?

Comment

Working...
            X
            Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.