Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Syncrowave 351.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syncrowave 351.

I have recently acquired 2 syncrowave 351 machines. Neither have the pulse and sequencer or soft start features. My question is can these features be added? I plan on removing my syncro 200 and selling it. I don't like the way it pounds on when I need a delicate start. I don't tig nothing other than aluminum and after a lesson learned that the 200 wasn't up to the task I bought these 351s. I can't swing a new 350 lx so did I make a mistake? Thanks a bunch

opted for a a 350lx

I decided to go ahead with the 350lx. Is a newer machine (2005) and it has the options I wanted on it. Now hopefully it operates correctly. Thanks to everyone that viewed.

Comment

surprisingly, nobody responded...

I am very curious why no one had a comment or an opinion on the synchrowave 351.

I was tempted by one lately in the ads and was expecting some hints from answers you might get.

Were they lemons? too pricey? bad reputation? hard to set-up?

Comment

I don't know about the older Syncrowaves but my newer model has a feature called "Syncro-Start" that allows you to choose among 3 arc starting modes - soft, medium and hot (or something like that).

Have you looked at the manual for yours to see if it has that feature?

Comment

Working...
        X
        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.