No announcement yet.

Miller Multimatic 200

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, you know you've got an hour and a half left on the auction for the suitcase...

Comment

• Miller Multimatic 200

Yeah I know I'm checking it every 30 minutes

Comment

• Miller Multimatic 200

Just having trouble setting the machine

Comment

• Which process and in what way?

Comment

• Miller Multimatic 200

Using flux core

Comment

• Oh. Good luck with that auction. I see it's in the last 25 minutes...

Comment

• Miller Multimatic 200

1 more munute

Comment

• I just got back. I see you won the auction. Congratulations! Boy, it's been like Christmas for you today...

Comment

• Miller Multimatic 200

Thanks I'm a proud owner of a 12 vs as soon as I pick it up looks like now I have my welding rig all complete

Comment

• Miller Multimatic 200

Dam this welder welds so dam smooth unlike the gun it came with I was welding 1/4 steel an had to turn it down because it looked like it was going to burn through it

Comment

• I didn't realize that the Ebay auction was close to you. How lucky can you get?

I knew you'd like how it welds. It welds so smooth that you just want to keep welding...and welding...and welding...

Comment

• Miller Multimatic 200

What figures I'm waiting in seller to respond so I can make payment and schedule to pick it up tomorow (my only day off) and there's no answer

Comment

• Relax, it'll work out. Do you know how far the welder is from you?

Comment

• Miller Multimatic 200

2 hours from where I stay and about 1 hour from Houston

Comment

• Nice. Well, I hope the seller gets in touch with you. Although, how many more toys can you play with at the same time?

Comment

Working...
                                X