• Show
Clear All

• Miller Multimatic 200

Real nice

Comment

• Miller Multimatic 200

Looks like in getting more ad more anxious by the minute

Comment

• I know how you feel. It will be worth the wait though...

Comment

• Miller Multimatic 200

If you know anyone selling a miller suitcase 12vs let me know I'm looking for one

Comment

• That's probably going to be pretty hard to find isn't it?

Comment

• Miller Multimatic 200

Well there's one for sale on my local craiglist but I think the guy bought it from a rental place and I know how bad they abuse them. In the past I have seen couple of them but I usually turned them down because I didn't have the money but now I'm ready for one

Comment

• And now that you have the money, you won't find one. You know how that goes. I will look around my area to see if I come across one. What do used ones go for?

Comment

• Juancarlos, there's a refurbished one on Ebay...http://www.ebay.com/itm/MILLER-SUITC...item27cfa584a4

Comment

• Miller Multimatic 200

Thanks homer I'm about to look it up

Comment

• I've checked everywhere in Illinois/Iowa and couldn't find any...

Comment

• Miller Multimatic 200

I placed my bid and I like it because its locally hopefully no one bids me up

Comment

• Good luck. I'll try to keep an eye on it if I can. Let me know when the 200 get there...

Comment

• Miller Multimatic 200

It should be here soon tracking says there out for delivery right now

Comment

• Miller Multimatic 200

Wow I'm impressed so far just received the multimatic came to the lws to buy some flux core wire

Comment

• I'm sure you're excited. I knew you'd be impressed with the machine too. I'm guessing that you're going to love the way it welds. Can't wait to hear how you like it.

I found a guy not too far from me who has a lot of steel scraps, cut offs, etc. for $0.90/lb. Various sizes in 1/8" up to 1" so I picked some up this morning. When I got back, the replacement mig torch from Miller was here. It plugged right in the way it should. Everything's good now. They even threw in an extra liner, tip & nozzle. I don't think they expect the used ones back. Great customer service all around (Miller & Baker's Gas).

Comment

Working...
                                X