No announcement yet.

Miller Multimatic 200

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 250ci is great for sheet metal. It also does a nice job on 3/16 too. There's always something else to get. I'm thinking of getting the Spoolmate 100 for the Multimatic.

Comment

Miller Multimatic 200

When will that be

Comment

Probably today. I'm going to give Baker's Gas a call. They're not the cheapest but they do price matches. I still need to sell my Hobart Spoolrunner 100 from the HH210. I only used it about 15 min, but I won't work with the 200.

Comment

Miller Multimatic 200

I wish lws would match prizes over here but they won't

Comment

Several of the online stores will match prices. I just ordered the Spoolmate 100 from Baker's Gas. They matched IOC's price (which was the lowest). They're a pleasure to deal with. Tractor Supply usually matches prices but they don't carry Miller welders.

Comment

Miller Multimatic 200

How much for spool mate

Comment

Two Fourteen...

Comment

Miller Multimatic 200

Not bad

Comment

It's a pretty cheap way to do some aluminum welding from time to time. It should be here on Wednesday. They shipped today. Can't ask for better service than that...

Comment

Miller Multimatic 200

I still haven't received a tracking # for the multimatic maybe I should give cyberweld a quick call

Comment

You know I ordered the tig torch from them on Thursday morning. I hadn't heard anything from them, which is unusual because they usually ship very quickly and provide you with tracking info. Well, I called them about 10a this morning. They apologized and said that they left early on Friday and forgot to notify me of the shipment (which should be here tomorrow). Your order may be on the way already but a phone call to verify wouldn't hurt...

Comment

Miller Multimatic 200

Just got done talking with cyberweld it was just a big confusion with the billing adress and shipping address not matching but its all cleared up I should be receiving my tracking # soon

Comment

Glad you got that straightened out. Hopefully, you'll have it soon.

Ok, so here's the latest with the mig torch switch collar not threading on to the machine; Miller sent me a replacement collar for the torch switch. It came this afternoon. I put it on and it still would not thread. I called Baker's Gas. They contacted Miller and they are sending a new torch. Talk about excellent customer service! In the meantime, I ran over to AirGas to see if the torch would plug into their Multimatic 200. It wouldn't, so it definitely seems to be the mig torch switch.

Comment

Miller Multimatic 200

Yeah miller has excellent customer support

Comment

That's why I decided to pony up the money and get a Miller.

Comment

Working...
                                X