Miller Multimatic 200

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miller Multimatic 200

Have you welded with the 6011 electrode in the stick function ?

Comment

No, I've been using 7018's. Mainly because that's what I have the most of right now. I do have some 6013's but no 6011's.

Did you see my comment on the MVP plugs?

Comment

Miller Multimatic 200

No I haven't what about the MVP plug?

Comment

I put a comment in this post earlier on about what I did to the mvp plugs so that you can see the arrows better. I dim light, they're hard to see when you're switching plugs. I'll put the pic in again...
          Attached Files

Comment

Miller Multimatic 200

Ohk I see

Comment

I'm **** that way. Too much free time?

Comment

Miller Multimatic 200

Lol same here

Comment

What kind of equipment have you got now? You mentioned that you sold a couple your welders...

Comment

Miller Multimatic 200

Miller bobcat 225 , millermatic 140

Comment

Along with the 200, I've got a Hobart AirForce 250ci plasma cutter. After you get the new welder, are you still going to keep the 140?

Comment

Miller Multimatic 200

Ill probably sell it along with some torches I want to get me a plasma cutter how's the Hobart Air Force ?

Comment

It's great for what I've used it for. I first had the Miller Spectrum 115c. I had some difficulty cutting with it so I sold it and got the Hobart. It's always worked great for me. Not that I use it that much. It will easily cut up to 1/4". What I like about it is that it runs off 115v, so I don't have to have a compressor for it. I've got a small pancake compressor that I use for airing tires, etc. I don't really have room for a big compressor. If I did, I would have one...and a bending brake, and a band saw, and a drill press...

Comment

Miller Multimatic 200

So for the Hobart Air Force all you need to do is plug it up and start cutting ?

Comment

That's it. It's got it's own on-board compressor. I've had it for about a year and it's been just what I hoped. I've got a Evolution Rage2 chop saw for cutting other stuff.

Comment

Miller Multimatic 200

I guess after I get the multimatic I need to think of a good plasma cutter

Comment

Working...
                                X