Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miller Multimatic 200

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller Multimatic 200

Well I have 2 hands...soo I guess 2 lol

Comment

• So, did you get a chance to give the 200 a workout yesterday? If so, what do you like & dislike about it so far?

Comment

• Miller Multimatic 200

I like the smooth arc and has a lot of power for a small machine so far so good just have to get used to adjusting wire speed and heat

Comment

• That's what I found also. Incredibly smooth arc. I'm going to play around with it on manual today for a while.

Comment

• Miller Multimatic 200

Are you using flux core as well ?

Comment

• Yes. I've actually never tried C25. I just use flux-core. I've got the Argon tank for practicing tig & for the spool gun.

Comment

• Miller Multimatic 200

So used to using c25 flux core feels weird to me

Comment

• I don't know any other way. Maybe when this Aron tanks empty, I'll exchange it for a tank of C25. Just got done practicing with the spool gun. It was running like crap this morning. I changed the tip and tightened the drive rolls and it ran much better. I did couple of t-joints on some 1/4" x 1" aluminum strips that I cut about 4 inches long. I get a lot of spatter on the the welding table that sticks to the table. I don't know if that's normal with the spoolgun or if I'm doing something wrong. I'm going to have to lightly grind the table to get it smooth again. I think next time I'll spray a little Pam on the table first. I just don't know if that spatter's normal. I also get spatter on the workpiece around the weld. Any help would be appreciated...

Comment

• Miller Multimatic 200

Try pushing the weld instead of pulling by the way I just picked up the miller suitcase and I have to tell you it is a ****en beast

Comment

• I do push the weld. What condition is it in? You've got to be pretty excited...

Comment

• Miller Multimatic 200

1-10 is an 8 this thing is a beast I sure wish I would have a big spool of flux core wire guess ill be buying some next week

Comment

• I haven't run mine on 115v yet. I should try that tomorrow. I did about an hour of stick welding today. It really has a smooth arc. Extremely easy to strike an arc. The more I use it the more I'm impressed.

Comment

• Miller Multimatic 200

The only thing i have to buy is a gun for the suitcase but yeah I'm impressed with the smooth arc on the multimatic I can't wait to try it on c25 but that will be Monday when I get to the shop

Comment

• Let me know how it does.

Comment

• Miller Multimatic 200

I sure wish I could post pics

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.