Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

HTP Mig wire

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTP Mig wire

Has anyone ran this stuff before? I have typically ran l-56 in my mig machines. But I bought a mm251 and it came with about 20# left on the a 30# spool. It is 035 70s6 wire. I have been pretty happy with it. I looked up the prices on it and a 30# spool costs $40 or so with no shipping cost. It is the same costs to buy that online as 10# l56 is from a big box store in my town. Definitely impressed.

What's the website I'm interested

Comment

usaweld.com

It is their factory website AFAIK. They are based in Chicago. Free shipping over $35 and the wire is $40 of $45, I don't remember exactly.

Comment

I have been using it and selling it to my buddys for the last 6 years. I always order extra...Bob

Comment

I have been using P3 wire from local Airgass distributor seems to work OK for me on my home hobby needs. Using on my miller 211 AutoSet

Comment

Originally posted by TxDarth View Post
            I have been using P3 wire from local Airgass distributor seems to work OK for me on my home hobby needs. Using on my miller 211 AutoSet
            What is your cost/lb? The HTP wire is $1.50/lb final cost. That is impressively low. But it comes with good performance. I was just posting to say that I was happy with it and the cost and see if anyone else used it.

Comment

Working...
            X
            Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.