Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

hobart adi 364 1

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hobart adi 364 1

Just picked up a old hobart 364 1Name:  8915b50158bd10632ebb5635e195b61b.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  56.7 KBName:  0b9d3629e89d9d9508e6a54a70e7ebb1.jpg
Size:  33.6 KBName:  c73c7fef55cd63a9180ee53e347aeb17.jpg
Size:  33.5 KBName:  52d90474fccdb69f24c4599d9315f4fd.jpg
Size:  32.6 KB. Got a few questions. there is a plug in the center of the amperage dial. what is it for? He gave me a pedal with 2 sets of wires sticking out. no plug. where do I get a plug and which one does it plug into? thanks for any help you can give.

48 views and not one bite??

Comment

nobody has any info on this??

Comment

Sure, its not worth your time and energy, probably worth a case of beer at a salvage yard though. Or would make a fine boat anchor.

Comment

You might want to try google.

There seems to be a manual available here:

https://share.acrobat.com/adc/docume...3-ab72359e0c49

You cannot view it online, you have to download it to view.

Comment

Thanks davido30093. that helped. I am missing the hand amp control. I plan on using a foot pedal anyhow. got it wired and fired up. Stick welds nice and smooth. will try out the tig when I get a pedal wired up

Comment

you can walk into any shop and see a nice new miller or lincoln machine but its cool when you walk into a shop and there is a thirty or fourty year old machine on the floor. I would keep that thing just the way it is, don't even paint it. If you are in florida I have a spare pedal that i would be willing to trade for something cool.Name:  51b72f444116afdc2710911c831a0dbd.jpg
Size:  64.4 KB

Comment

ADI-364 foot pedal

Originally posted by bababouy View Post
                you can walk into any shop and see a nice new miller or lincoln machine but its cool when you walk into a shop and there is a thirty or fourty year old machine on the floor. I would keep that thing just the way it is, don't even paint it. If you are in florida I have a spare pedal that i would be willing to trade for something cool.Name:  51b72f444116afdc2710911c831a0dbd.jpg
Size:  64.4 KB
                Hi Bababouy, If he does not take you up on the offer for the pedal I am interested. been stick welding with my ADI-364 for years. Ready to try my hand at tig. Also in Florida, Miami to be excact. What would you consider cool for a trade?

Comment

Working...
                X
                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.