Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xmt 304 cc

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xmt 304 cc

Is ere anyway to convert a CC version to a cc/cv/vs version?

I have a nice cc version for sale by me. Asking $800. I really want the option of CV for a feeder someday.

Thanks

The only part that would need to be replaced is the front panel board (PC3). Along with that change, it would be helpful to change the front nameplate so that you could see which position you are selecting and know what mode you are in (Stick, TIG, MIG, VS Feeder, etc.)

PC3 numbers would be #219820, or current board #240577
    Front Nameplate CC/CV #175086

All of the other parts inside the CC version are the same as the CC/CV unit

Comment

XMT 304 conversion

I got a 304 cc out of a scrap yard that was junked. I disconnect the top main board and reinstalled and the unit works great. Would love to have CV option as I have a miller VS feeder I would like to run. Would this board change be a expensive option? And does it work with all 304XMT CC welder a or are there serial number breaks?
      Thank you

Comment

Current list prices...

Pc Control Board #240577 - $761.19
        Front Label change #175086 - $74.08

New XMT304 cc/cv - $4,369.00

Comment

Working...
        X
        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.