Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coolmate 3.5

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coolmate 3.5

I'm looking to add a cooler to my dynasty200 and was looking to go ahead with the 3.5 with plans on getting a dynasty350 at some point later. Is the 3.5 compatible with the dynasty200?

Originally posted by T.Jones View Post
    I'm looking to add a cooler to my dynasty200 and was looking to go ahead with the 3.5 with plans on getting a dynasty350 at some point later. Is the 3.5 compatible with the dynasty200?
    Ya good thinking

Comment

Coolmate 3.5

It won't fit in the Dynasty 200 runner cart. It's a cooler it will cool the torch! Same size fittings as the cool mate for the 200

Comment

I'm going to build a cart as I've Ben using a harbor freight cart that I use for a mig. I just haven't seen any info of anyone using the 200 with the 3.5 so I just wanted to be sure before purchasing one. Thanks

Comment

Stupid question but will a cool mate 3 not cool enought on a dynasty 350 ???

Comment

Coolmate 3.5

I would think it would, don't know if it will bolt up to the 350 or 700, it's rated up to 600 amps

Comment

Coolmate 3.5

Cool mate 3.5 is rated up to 700 amps

Comment

I have one in my Sync 250. It may be overkill for 310A but the torch never gets hot. Thanks Miller engineers!

Comment

Ya that's why I say a coolmate 3 is fine plus it's around 300$ cheaper and for what he is running or going to run it will still work plus if your going to build your own cart fitting it is no problem I would look at the coolmate 3 if I were you just my 2 cents

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.