Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

quick connect ground on a Miller 211 ideas?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick connect ground on a Miller 211 ideas?

I'm wanting to put a quick connection on my welder. Why because I'm always on the move. And its always in the way when it comes to storage. I like the ones found on thermalarcs or on the new multimatic 200. Any ideas. Advice. I'm eventually going to do it. But I am having trouble getting the female end with a sleeve to bolt on the front of my welder. If you know where I can locate one foward me the info.

I would just order a male and female dinse connector.

It wouldn't be bolted to the machine, but your ground cable will just be 12" long when disconnected. If you really wanted it machine mounted, you can buy the machine dinse connector from your local welding supplier. It is a specialty item that usually only repair shops order.

Comment

quick connect ground on a Miller 211 ideas?

Agree

Comment

I did think of leaving a pigtail for the ground. But I think Itll look better if I had a dins type flush. But where would I get the housing? I've ask my local dealer. He couldn't help. Bull****. I think.

Comment

Go look at the welders online on the miller site. Look up the part number for the one you like by finding it i the downloadable manual, then go to the Miller4less.com site and order it.

Comment

Ok I'll give it a try

Comment

Originally posted by eecervantes83 View Post
              I did think of leaving a pigtail for the ground. But I think Itll look better if I had a dins type flush. But where would I get the housing? I've ask my local dealer. He couldn't help. Bull****. I think.
              Is this what you need?

http://www.arc-zone.com/index.php?ma...649ltel56jf6b5

Comment

Slightly off-topic, but not really...

Is there any power unit that has a receptacle for a spool gun ONLY, sized for a Spoolmate100? IOW: I want to buy a "replacement" receptacle withOUT a drive motor, but WITH gas feed O-rings, but I don't know what machine to look up a PN for, or if it even exists.

Comment

Originally posted by Broccoli1:299029
                  Originally posted by eecervantes83 View Post
                  Is this what you need?

http://www.arc-zone.com/index.php?ma...649ltel56jf6b5
                  Looks right thanks
                  I'll put in a order

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.