X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elvis
    started a topic Spectrum 875

Spectrum 875

Can it turn down enough to cut real thin stuff? I'm talking 1/8" or 22 ga. I'm sure the cut quality is great on 3/8" and 1/2" plate, it is blue after all... I want to upgrade my smaller plasma and this seems like a nice machine. Plus I can eventually incorporate it into a cnc setup in the future. Also consumables seem to be decently priced. Overall it is cheaper than the hypertherm units, but still made in america.

• plasmaman
    replied
    There is a 40 amp tip available for the ICE-60T torch on the Spectrum 875 the part number for the 40 amp standard tip is 212725 and the part number for the extended or non-shielded 40 amp tip is 212729.

Leave a comment:

• MMW
    replied
    I bought mine 3 or 4 years ago & I like it. I have nothing to compare it to so I can't say if one is better or not but I'm happy with it. The only complaint I have is the torch lead is very stiff & doesn't get any better with age. My LWS does not stock consumables for it (they stock for the smaller machines) but I order from Miller4less. Cuts all gauge material fine as well as plate.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X