Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spectrum 875

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spectrum 875

Can it turn down enough to cut real thin stuff? I'm talking 1/8" or 22 ga. I'm sure the cut quality is great on 3/8" and 1/2" plate, it is blue after all... I want to upgrade my smaller plasma and this seems like a nice machine. Plus I can eventually incorporate it into a cnc setup in the future. Also consumables seem to be decently priced. Overall it is cheaper than the hypertherm units, but still made in america.

I bought mine 3 or 4 years ago & I like it. I have nothing to compare it to so I can't say if one is better or not but I'm happy with it. The only complaint I have is the torch lead is very stiff & doesn't get any better with age. My LWS does not stock consumables for it (they stock for the smaller machines) but I order from Miller4less. Cuts all gauge material fine as well as plate.

Comment

There is a 40 amp tip available for the ICE-60T torch on the Spectrum 875 the part number for the 40 amp standard tip is 212725 and the part number for the extended or non-shielded 40 amp tip is 212729.

Comment

Working...
      X
      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.