Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a welder ASAP

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a welder ASAP

Im looking for a welder who would be interested in answering a few questions

If anyone would be interested inbox my hotmail account

Tristan1241@hotmail.com

Nope.

Not a good way to ask for help.

Comment

How would you recomend me to ask for help.

Comment

Originally posted by tristan1241 View Post
        First introduce yourself. Put a little background in your profile. Like why you need answers, where you live, your aspirations, age, education.

Ask a few questions directly to the forum. Asking someone to email you directly makes you look a bit sketchy.

If you can establish a history, most anyone with the right answers would feel comfortable doing so.

Most intros like yours are usually spam.

Comment

Ok thank you well if so would you be interested in answering a few questions for my O2 class im interested in taking welding as a future trade im 16 and in two years i was going to NSCC marconi campus to take welding and i was looking for a professional welder to answera few questions.

Comment

Name:  b409ebb4a347c481be7669f155f90edb.png
Views: 1
Size:  231.1 KB

Comment

Ask your questions here. It is better when you have a bigger pool of welders to ask questions; that is how forums work.

Comment

Originally posted by shovelon:297309
                First introduce yourself. Put a little background in your profile. Like why you need answers, where you live, your aspirations, age, education.

Ask a few questions directly to the forum. Asking someone to email you directly makes you look a bit sketchy.

If you can establish a history, most anyone with the right answers would feel comfortable doing so.

Most intros like yours are usually spam.
                Dont forget his ssn too!

Comment

Originally posted by weldonwelding View Post
                  Dont forget his ssn too!
                  No, I want a photo ID.

Comment

Ok thank you well if so would you be interested in answering a few questions for my O2 class im interested in taking welding as a future trade im 16 and in two years i was going to NSCC marconi campus to take welding and i was looking for a professional welder to answera few questions.
                    Originally posted by Dipsomaniac View Post
                    Name:  b409ebb4a347c481be7669f155f90edb.png
Views: 1
Size:  231.1 KB
                    Originally posted by Frank R View Post
                    Ask your questions here. It is better when you have a bigger pool of welders to ask questions; that is how forums work.
                    So what's the questions already? If you want answers, you have to ask the questions first. No questions, no answers, that's how it works around here. If you had already asked, you would have some answers by now.

Comment

Thay can be found here...

Questions

Comment

trdwing boots

Hi guys I live in England and my local redwing supplier as stoped trading can anybody help me on here for a contact please Iam looking for the 1188 model
                        Thanks
                        Mark

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.