X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mikesystem
    started a topic dynasty 350 dx tig runner whats it worth

dynasty 350 dx tig runner whats it worth

i am looking at a dynasty 350 tig runner water cooler ready to weld it was built in 2008 has auto line not sure the hours but what is this worth ???

• mikesystem
    replied
    Originally posted by loolagigi View Post
    at $2k ill take 2 350 dx's, jesus!
    ya but this unit i looked at had been in a welding shop that run 24 7 and built trains so i think it might have only been worth 2 g as for hours i would have loved to know

Leave a comment:

• loolagigi
    replied
    Originally posted by shovelon View Post
    It's a crap shoot as it probably take it as is.

If you feel confident, maybe offer $2k?
    at $2k ill take 2 350 dx's, jesus!

Leave a comment:

• mikesystem
    replied
    well buddy did over pay big time and yes it had blue lightning but i have seen these for sale new for 7500 with full warranty the whole nine yards anyways i am still looking for one if anyone knows or has one for sale i would be interested in it thanks

Leave a comment:

• Meltedmetal
    replied
    Maybe he left his stash in it when the company closed and he got laid off.

Leave a comment:

• go2building
    replied
    Originally posted by mikesystem View Post
    yup they would not let me plug it in i wanted to see the hrs so i said to **** with it some D bag droped 7800 on it so i sure hope it works or he be a pissed off camper
    Wow, that's almost what you pay for a brand new tigrunner, with warranty. What an idiot. Could be a pre-blue lighting unit as well.

I Recently purchased a new Dynasty 350 compleat for $8200+ tax

Leave a comment:

• shovelon
    replied
    yup they would not let me plug it in i wanted to see the hrs so i said to **** with it some D bag droped 7800 on it so i sure hope it works or he be a pissed off camper
    Wow, that's almost what you pay for a brand new tigrunner, with warranty. What an idiot. Could be a pre-blue lighting unit as well.

Leave a comment:

• jrscgsr
    replied
    Ouch. Buddy way over paid for it. Hope it works for him lol.

Leave a comment:

• mikesystem
    replied
    Originally posted by jrscgsr View Post
    Are you at the EMC auction in London ont? I was going to go and bid on that welder but I'm on the wrong shift at work right now (next door).

Leave a comment:

• jrscgsr
    replied
    Are you at the EMC auction in London ont? I was going to go and bid on that welder but I'm on the wrong shift at work right now (next door).

Leave a comment:

• Drf255
    replied
    Maybe I'm out of touch, but aren't the prices you're quoting closer to a 200DX?

A 350DX Tigrunner should bring something in the neighborhood of 5K in nice shape, shouldn't it?

If you knew it wasn't abused, I'd snap that up at 3K in a heartbeat. Where are you located?

Leave a comment:

• mikesystem
    replied

ya i was hoping it wqould go for 1500 or so but never know till u go but its a tig runner package so

Leave a comment:

• shovelon
    replied
    well went and looked and they said can not plug it in as is where is but they said it does work it was being used up in till they closed a year ago and its heavy industrial as they have a bunch or syncrowaze 500's and some stuff is bigger then that now what u guys think its works its a clean machine

Leave a comment:

• mikesystem
    replied
    It depends on how the machine was used. If it was light use then 10,000 hours would be the limit for me. If it was heavy use then 2000 hours would be my limit.

The good thing is you know it works.
    well went and looked and they said can not plug it in as is where is but they said it does work it was being used up in till they closed a year ago and its heavy industrial as they have a bunch or syncrowaze 500's and some stuff is bigger then that now what u guys think its works its a clean machine

Leave a comment:

• shovelon
    replied
    i am going to go look at it tomorrow to see the hrs and arc starts whats good or bad ? how many hrs or starts till i should stay away from it ? thanks again everyone
    It depends on how the machine was used. If it was light use then 10,000 hours would be the limit for me. If it was heavy use then 2000 hours would be my limit.

The good thing is you know it works.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X