Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dynasty 350 dx tig runner whats it worth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dynasty 350 dx tig runner whats it worth

    i am looking at a dynasty 350 tig runner water cooler ready to weld it was built in 2008 has auto line not sure the hours but what is this worth ???

  • #2
    Originally posted by mikesystem View Post
    i am looking at a dynasty 350 tig runner water cooler ready to weld it was built in 2008 has auto line not sure the hours but what is this worth ???
    That is a pre BlueLightning model, and out of warranty. The BlueLightning arc start is well worth the purchase.

    You might want to get the serial # and have a authorized repair facility do a background check on it. But if it is clean and clear of trouble, I might put a value of $3K on it, depending on if you can test drive it first.
    Nothing welded, Nothing gained

    Miller Dynasty700DX
    3 ea. Miller Dynasty350DX
    Miller Dynasty200DX
    ThermalArc 400 GTSW
    MillerMatic350P
    MillerMatic200 with spoolgun
    MKCobraMig260
    Lincoln SP-170T
    Linde UCC305 (sold 2011)
    Hypertherm 1250
    Hypertherm 800
    PlasmaCam CNC cutter
    Fadal Toolroom CNC Mill
    SiberHegner CNC Mill
    2 ea. Bridgeport
    LeBlond 15" Lathe
    Haberle 18" Cold Saw
    Doringer 14" Cold Saw
    6 foot x 12 foot Mojave granite

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by shovelon View Post
      That is a pre BlueLightning model, and out of warranty. The BlueLightning arc start is well worth the purchase.

      You might want to get the serial # and have a authorized repair facility do a background check on it. But if it is clean and clear of trouble, I might put a value of $3K on it, depending on if you can test drive it first.
      i called it in no recalls no warranty issues its at a auction so no warranty just buy and go ? now what u think its worth ? and no no test drives on it but my dad knows the guys that worked there and they loved the blue power i an just a hobbyist and and running a water cool dialarc hfp 250 and would love a new toy

      Comment


      • #4
        i am going to go look at it tomorrow to see the hrs and arc starts whats good or bad ? how many hrs or starts till i should stay away from it ? thanks again everyone

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by mikesystem View Post
          i am going to go look at it tomorrow to see the hrs and arc starts whats good or bad ? how many hrs or starts till i should stay away from it ? thanks again everyone
          It depends on how the machine was used. If it was light use then 10,000 hours would be the limit for me. If it was heavy use then 2000 hours would be my limit.

          The good thing is you know it works.
          Nothing welded, Nothing gained

          Miller Dynasty700DX
          3 ea. Miller Dynasty350DX
          Miller Dynasty200DX
          ThermalArc 400 GTSW
          MillerMatic350P
          MillerMatic200 with spoolgun
          MKCobraMig260
          Lincoln SP-170T
          Linde UCC305 (sold 2011)
          Hypertherm 1250
          Hypertherm 800
          PlasmaCam CNC cutter
          Fadal Toolroom CNC Mill
          SiberHegner CNC Mill
          2 ea. Bridgeport
          LeBlond 15" Lathe
          Haberle 18" Cold Saw
          Doringer 14" Cold Saw
          6 foot x 12 foot Mojave granite

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by shovelon View Post
            It depends on how the machine was used. If it was light use then 10,000 hours would be the limit for me. If it was heavy use then 2000 hours would be my limit.

            The good thing is you know it works.
            well went and looked and they said can not plug it in as is where is but they said it does work it was being used up in till they closed a year ago and its heavy industrial as they have a bunch or syncrowaze 500's and some stuff is bigger then that now what u guys think its works its a clean machine

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by mikesystem View Post
              well went and looked and they said can not plug it in as is where is but they said it does work it was being used up in till they closed a year ago and its heavy industrial as they have a bunch or syncrowaze 500's and some stuff is bigger then that now what u guys think its works its a clean machine
              It's a crap shoot as it probably take it as is.

              If you feel confident, maybe offer $2k?
              Nothing welded, Nothing gained

              Miller Dynasty700DX
              3 ea. Miller Dynasty350DX
              Miller Dynasty200DX
              ThermalArc 400 GTSW
              MillerMatic350P
              MillerMatic200 with spoolgun
              MKCobraMig260
              Lincoln SP-170T
              Linde UCC305 (sold 2011)
              Hypertherm 1250
              Hypertherm 800
              PlasmaCam CNC cutter
              Fadal Toolroom CNC Mill
              SiberHegner CNC Mill
              2 ea. Bridgeport
              LeBlond 15" Lathe
              Haberle 18" Cold Saw
              Doringer 14" Cold Saw
              6 foot x 12 foot Mojave granite

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by shovelon View Post
                It's a crap shoot as it probably take it as is.

                If you feel confident, maybe offer $2k?
                ya i was hoping it wqould go for 1500 or so but never know till u go but its a tig runner package so

                Comment


                • #9
                  Maybe I'm out of touch, but aren't the prices you're quoting closer to a 200DX?

                  A 350DX Tigrunner should bring something in the neighborhood of 5K in nice shape, shouldn't it?

                  If you knew it wasn't abused, I'd snap that up at 3K in a heartbeat. Where are you located?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Are you at the EMC auction in London ont? I was going to go and bid on that welder but I'm on the wrong shift at work right now (next door).
                    Miller syncrowave 200 runner with coolmate 4
                    and wp2025 weldcraft torch
                    Miller 125c plasma cutter

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by jrscgsr View Post
                      Are you at the EMC auction in London ont? I was going to go and bid on that welder but I'm on the wrong shift at work right now (next door).
                      yup they would not let me plug it in i wanted to see the hrs so i said to **** with it some D bag droped 7800 on it so i sure hope it works or he be a pissed off camper

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Ouch. Buddy way over paid for it. Hope it works for him lol.
                        Miller syncrowave 200 runner with coolmate 4
                        and wp2025 weldcraft torch
                        Miller 125c plasma cutter

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by mikesystem View Post
                          yup they would not let me plug it in i wanted to see the hrs so i said to **** with it some D bag droped 7800 on it so i sure hope it works or he be a pissed off camper
                          Wow, that's almost what you pay for a brand new tigrunner, with warranty. What an idiot. Could be a pre-blue lighting unit as well.
                          Nothing welded, Nothing gained

                          Miller Dynasty700DX
                          3 ea. Miller Dynasty350DX
                          Miller Dynasty200DX
                          ThermalArc 400 GTSW
                          MillerMatic350P
                          MillerMatic200 with spoolgun
                          MKCobraMig260
                          Lincoln SP-170T
                          Linde UCC305 (sold 2011)
                          Hypertherm 1250
                          Hypertherm 800
                          PlasmaCam CNC cutter
                          Fadal Toolroom CNC Mill
                          SiberHegner CNC Mill
                          2 ea. Bridgeport
                          LeBlond 15" Lathe
                          Haberle 18" Cold Saw
                          Doringer 14" Cold Saw
                          6 foot x 12 foot Mojave granite

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by shovelon View Post
                            Originally posted by mikesystem View Post
                            yup they would not let me plug it in i wanted to see the hrs so i said to **** with it some D bag droped 7800 on it so i sure hope it works or he be a pissed off camper
                            Wow, that's almost what you pay for a brand new tigrunner, with warranty. What an idiot. Could be a pre-blue lighting unit as well.


                            I Recently purchased a new Dynasty 350 compleat for $8200+ tax

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Maybe he left his stash in it when the company closed and he got laid off.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X