Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

dynasty 350 dx tig runner whats it worth

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dynasty 350 dx tig runner whats it worth

i am looking at a dynasty 350 tig runner water cooler ready to weld it was built in 2008 has auto line not sure the hours but what is this worth ???

Originally posted by mikesystem View Post
    i am looking at a dynasty 350 tig runner water cooler ready to weld it was built in 2008 has auto line not sure the hours but what is this worth ???
    That is a pre BlueLightning model, and out of warranty. The BlueLightning arc start is well worth the purchase.

You might want to get the serial # and have a authorized repair facility do a background check on it. But if it is clean and clear of trouble, I might put a value of $3K on it, depending on if you can test drive it first.

Comment

Originally posted by shovelon View Post
      That is a pre BlueLightning model, and out of warranty. The BlueLightning arc start is well worth the purchase.

You might want to get the serial # and have a authorized repair facility do a background check on it. But if it is clean and clear of trouble, I might put a value of $3K on it, depending on if you can test drive it first.
      i called it in no recalls no warranty issues its at a auction so no warranty just buy and go ? now what u think its worth ? and no no test drives on it but my dad knows the guys that worked there and they loved the blue power i an just a hobbyist and and running a water cool dialarc hfp 250 and would love a new toy

Comment

i am going to go look at it tomorrow to see the hrs and arc starts whats good or bad ? how many hrs or starts till i should stay away from it ? thanks again everyone

Comment

i am going to go look at it tomorrow to see the hrs and arc starts whats good or bad ? how many hrs or starts till i should stay away from it ? thanks again everyone
          It depends on how the machine was used. If it was light use then 10,000 hours would be the limit for me. If it was heavy use then 2000 hours would be my limit.

The good thing is you know it works.

Comment

It depends on how the machine was used. If it was light use then 10,000 hours would be the limit for me. If it was heavy use then 2000 hours would be my limit.

The good thing is you know it works.
            well went and looked and they said can not plug it in as is where is but they said it does work it was being used up in till they closed a year ago and its heavy industrial as they have a bunch or syncrowaze 500's and some stuff is bigger then that now what u guys think its works its a clean machine

Comment

well went and looked and they said can not plug it in as is where is but they said it does work it was being used up in till they closed a year ago and its heavy industrial as they have a bunch or syncrowaze 500's and some stuff is bigger then that now what u guys think its works its a clean machine
              It's a crap shoot as it probably take it as is.

If you feel confident, maybe offer $2k?

Comment

It's a crap shoot as it probably take it as is.

If you feel confident, maybe offer $2k?
                ya i was hoping it wqould go for 1500 or so but never know till u go but its a tig runner package so

Comment

Maybe I'm out of touch, but aren't the prices you're quoting closer to a 200DX?

A 350DX Tigrunner should bring something in the neighborhood of 5K in nice shape, shouldn't it?

If you knew it wasn't abused, I'd snap that up at 3K in a heartbeat. Where are you located?

Comment

Are you at the EMC auction in London ont? I was going to go and bid on that welder but I'm on the wrong shift at work right now (next door).

Comment

Originally posted by jrscgsr View Post
                      Are you at the EMC auction in London ont? I was going to go and bid on that welder but I'm on the wrong shift at work right now (next door).
                      yup they would not let me plug it in i wanted to see the hrs so i said to **** with it some D bag droped 7800 on it so i sure hope it works or he be a pissed off camper

Comment

Ouch. Buddy way over paid for it. Hope it works for him lol.

Comment

yup they would not let me plug it in i wanted to see the hrs so i said to **** with it some D bag droped 7800 on it so i sure hope it works or he be a pissed off camper
                          Wow, that's almost what you pay for a brand new tigrunner, with warranty. What an idiot. Could be a pre-blue lighting unit as well.

Comment

Wow, that's almost what you pay for a brand new tigrunner, with warranty. What an idiot. Could be a pre-blue lighting unit as well.

I Recently purchased a new Dynasty 350 compleat for $8200+ tax

Comment

Maybe he left his stash in it when the company closed and he got laid off.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.