Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks guys & Miller Cust Service

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks guys & Miller Cust Service

All,

Just wanted to virtually pat ya'll on the back - and say thanks. Nothing new being said here - but the answers I get and support from Miller (I receive an actual phone call instead of an email response to a question - which impressed me and reinforced my decision to buy blue) are top notch. People on this forum are willing and ready to help with sound advice that is given from real experience.

Finally ran my MM211 on 220V last night - flux core wire - and it ran just beautifully - thanks to your tips on tension adjustment and general setup - NO wire slippage - and it just COOKED that metal. Super happy.

Getting my bottle filled today - and have a knurled drive roll 'on order' from cyberweld along w/some anti-spatter spray - although I read on weldingtipsandtricks.com that he recommends using PAM cooking spray - anyone else here use that?

thx again all,
    john

Originally posted by jfk92 View Post
    All,

Just wanted to virtually pat ya'll on the back - and say thanks. Nothing new being said here - but the answers I get and support from Miller (I receive an actual phone call instead of an email response to a question - which impressed me and reinforced my decision to buy blue) are top notch. People on this forum are willing and ready to help with sound advice that is given from real experience.

Finally ran my MM211 on 220V last night - flux core wire - and it ran just beautifully - thanks to your tips on tension adjustment and general setup - NO wire slippage - and it just COOKED that metal. Super happy.

Getting my bottle filled today - and have a knurled drive roll 'on order' from cyberweld along w/some anti-spatter spray - although I read on weldingtipsandtricks.com that he recommends using PAM cooking spray - anyone else here use that?

thx again all,
    john
    I saw that too but haven't tried it yet. Every time I go to the kitchen for the Pam I stay for a snack and forget all about it. JK.

Comment

Thanks guys & Miller Cust Service

Yeah PAM works fine... And is good to keep spatter from sticking to threads and stuff...

Comment

Working...
      X
      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.