Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

55 Gal Drum Heater

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 55 Gal Drum Heater

Hi Everyone!! I haven't been on the forum for SOOOOOO long, nice to see some of my old friends are still active here !!!

Need advice: Helping a friend who got a bunch of brand new 55 Gal drum heaters
    from Grainger. He doesn't do ANY computer stuff (very old school), so I told him I'd help him out.
    Can't use these thing in Hawaii, but posted in North Dakota and North Carolina and Youngstown (thanks metalmaster!).
    Any other suggestions where my friend can get rid of these things??
    Thanks!
    Bert
    p.s. Send me a pm if you want (better if you e-mail me at: hawaiianmetalworks@hotmail.com
    THANK IN ADVANCE!!!

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3417062447
    Attached Files

price

My company does a lot of Line-x and industrial coatings we are located in Michigan so we have to keep the barrels warm. How much does he want per barrel heater

Comment

Price

They sell for $311 plus shipping from the store.
      Since this is from my friend, there is no warranty, that's why he's selling them at $200 each. (He got them from another business that went "out of business" don't worry, they're not stolen )
      Sending you a pm
      Aloha,
      Bert

Comment

They don't have redneck hot tubs in Hawaii?

Comment

OMG!! Why didn't I think of that??!! PORTABLE HOT TUB !!!
          Sure beats paying for a NEW one....AND TAKES UP LESS SPACE

Comment

What a twerp. All you gotta do, living in Hawaii, is just jump into the nearest volcano.

Comment

Working...
            X
            Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.