Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Millermatic 200 Input Voltage Selection

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millermatic 200 Input Voltage Selection

I have a Millermatic 200 sn KA864536 and am trying to determine the proper location of the input jumper for 230V. The manual references a decal that should be on the board where the jumper is, but it is gone. Anybody have a machine with the decal or know the proper location for the jumper? Thanks.

Should be able to find it on the search function, otherwise just download the manual from the resources tab on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by walker View Post
      Should be able to find it on the search function, otherwise just download the manual from the resources tab on this site.
      I have downloaded the manual and as I said it references a decal that should be on the board, but is not. The schematics in the manual are not much help because the wires are not marked. I've searched the forums and not found anything relevant.

Comment

Here is a thread that references it. http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...t-Voltage-Taps

Comment

Originally posted by walker View Post
          Here is a thread that references it. http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...t-Voltage-Taps
          Thank you! I'm not sure why I didn't find that one.

Comment

Working...
          X
          Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.