Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need some opinions on gloves

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some opinions on gloves

I have been using Tillman 850's which I love, but I've only had this pair for about 2 months and I blew holes in the fingertips. What would you recommend? My limit is like $20 for a pair.

If they still made them the white Miller gloves were awesome I thought! But the new ones are pretty good too!

Comment

Swear by the work gloves from the job. Might be better, but the price can't be beat...free.

Comment

2 months on a pair of gloves!!!! Must be nice as i get 5 days esp on the left hand. The right one lasts for a few weeks. My choice of gloves $2.49 cent from my local hardware store. I can't stand a heavy pair where i can't feel my fingers or the parts i work with...Bob

Comment

I use tillman 750 elk skins .. But they are heavy for tig welding . When I tig I just grab a pair of leather driver gloves

Comment

What about the Tillman Onyx series? Are they any tougher or are they just dyed black?

Comment

I used a pair of black staillion tigsters they are right around 20 they dont look like they hold up but they did. I liked them but im with the other guys I use whatever I can get from work I try to get leather driving gloves they work alright

Comment

tillman 1350s tillman 30s tillman 24c black stallion 25k and 29k are all great tig gloves

Comment

Working...
                X
                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.