Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

need good reliable welder-generator that does it all to pull to job sites for repair.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need good reliable welder-generator that does it all to pull to job sites for repair.

I get pulled out for anything from welding 1/2 steel to alumium,never know . at least half in dark and most without electricity so lighting and other tools on me. i need good all around pull behind welder that can handle it al. please help me out with 3 or 5 that might fit the bill, sure appreciate it.
    Last edited by jman95; 10-27-2012, 10:07 AM. Reason: mispelled words

Miller Bobat, or Lincoln 250 will fit the bill nicely

Comment

Trailblazer, pipe pro, pro 300 all can def power some lights, weld 1/2 , and weld alum

Comment

Biggest bang for the buck, Miller Trail Blazer.

Comment

Trailerblazer
          But even the Trailblazer can't weld 1/2 steel to alumium and make it stick
          Good Luck,
          Bob

Comment

When they come out with a portable machine that will weld steel to aluminum, I don't care how much it is, I am buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by jpence38:295465
              When they come out with a portable machine that will weld steel to aluminum, I don't care how much it is, I am buying it.
              How much will u pay to see alu welded to steel?

Comment

Nothing. Aluminum is joined to steel everyday, but not with a portable welder. Nice try. But you show me a portable machine that will do it and I would be willing to pay a good price.

Comment

Working...
                X
                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.