Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

MIllermatic 200 & 22A Feeder

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIllermatic 200 & 22A Feeder

Can I run a 22A feeder off my Millermatic 200 or Syncrowave 250DX? I want to set up a feeder for dual sheild. Both have the 14 pin connector.
    Thanks,
    Dave
    Last edited by dmerd; 10-25-2012, 08:45 AM.

As far as I know you can't run a 22a on the syncro as it is a cc machine & you need cv for mig. Why wouldn't you just run the dual shield in your mm200?

Comment

I suppose you could figure out how to run a feeder off your MM200, but why would you want to?

Comment

Yes, the 22A will run off the MM200 by simply plugging in the 14-pin and connecting the weld output cable to the (+) receptacle on the MM200 same as you would for the Spoolmatic 3 spool gun.

But I have to ask as MMW did - why not just run the dual shield off the MM200? Do you want/need to swap back and forth often or quickly?

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I do use it for dual shield. I just thought maybe I could hook up a feeder and keep from switching back and forth.
          Dave

Comment

Working...
          X
          Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.