Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking experienced advice from Mobile welders.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking experienced advice from Mobile welders.

Hey guys, I recentlly found myself on EI, and for the past year I've been accumulating mobile welding equipment planning my start up. I have some cwb tickets but no supervisor course. I've looked into insurance and everything is on stand by. I guess my real question is do I have everything I need to approach construction sites or large retail stores once I register and get insurance? How do you go about getting contracts, how do you know when they are coming up? Do you have to be a union registered to work at construction sites? How do you get construction contracts? How do I find out about local mobile welding city contracts? I fully understand that I have to sell myself and my work to get my clients, I just want to know if I'am going about it right. Any replys are gratefully appreciated.

Thanks
Working...
X
Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.