Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trailblazer 325?????????????????

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailblazer 325?????????????????

So a couple of months ago i bought a TB 302 and i like it don't get me wrong, but why couldn't they have released the TB 325 a few months ago it ticks me off but anyhow has anybody had a chance to try it or take a look at it???

I'd be waiting a while on the 325 unit anyways, guarenteed there is going to be more than a couple hicups with the new use of igbts, smaller generator and more power issues. Let the rental outfits be the guinea pigs.

Comment

Good comment

When I buy new stuff, it has Not been tested for the work load

Just Jim
      Last edited by justweldthis; 09-24-2012, 05:13 AM.

Comment

The videos look good. I wonder if they'll make an air-pak model. By the time I'm ready to replace my 302 they should have all kinds of good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by weld007 View Post
          So a couple of months ago i bought a TB 302 and i like it don't get me wrong, but why couldn't they have released the TB 325 a few months ago it ticks me off but anyhow has anybody had a chance to try it or take a look at it???
          buy anything and a newer, bigger, or better model will come out by the time you get home anyway

Comment

The company I work for just bought one. It is supposed to be in sometime this week. I'm curious to see how it works and runs. As soon as it comes in, I'm going to burn some rods and put my .02 in

Comment

All I can say is about freaking time they came out with it that is about everyone gripe with a gas machine is the noise and the reason I got rid of my bobcat and trailblazer. I will probably buy one in a couple of years when it gets the bugs worked out.

Comment

where did u find videos?

Comment

new iron...

Just read some of the posts on welding web, and found this:
                  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Miller-Trail...80971498393%26

Guess you can buy anything on ebay, even refurbished machines that have zero hours on them! I just hope they dont get rid of the Tb 302 and its aluminum TIG capabilties.

Comment

found the videos. wish these woulda come out before i bought my pro 300. liked my trailblazers, but couldnt handle the noise working off my deck for very long

Comment

Hay Cruiser. going to depend on you to keep us updated on this thing. Just watched the videos and it looks to good to be true, but the low speed operation would be sweet.

I'll hang on to my 302 for a while till all the bugs are out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by joewayne View Post
                        The company I work for just bought one. It is supposed to be in sometime this week. I'm curious to see how it works and runs. As soon as it comes in, I'm going to burn some rods and put my .02 in

Let us know how you like it.

Comment

Originally posted by G.Blackbeard View Post
                          where did u find videos?
                          http://www.millerwelds.com/products/...p?model=M00345

Comment

Basically using an ac - ac sinewave gererator to maintain 60HZ at low and high rpm. simple and interesting idea really

Engine rpm is adjusted with Kohlers electronic Governor

The weld output looks like the chopper on the Pipepro 350, and a red brand I know of.

There isn't a tech manual for it, so I can't say much else about it.

Comment

We got it in yesterday and I welded with it all day today. Weld like a dream , smooth consistent arc! And it is super quiet! I welded with 6011 1/8 and 7018 3/32 and I was well pleased with this machine, ran it all day and didn't burn near as much gas as our old TB. Didn't run any power off of it though

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.