Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody using CK worldwide Tig torch amperage control?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody using CK worldwide Tig torch amperage control?

I just ordered a Finger controlled , velcro on tig torch amperage control, was wondering if anybody has opinions about them?

Yup, got the belt drive. Works a treat unless you mistakenly have it active whilst turning on the power.

They say it is rated for 1000 starts, then you can buy another switch from them. I have ordered lots of their stuff. Most are best on the planet.

Comment

thanks for the info , ill have to watch out

Im hoping it will be the ticket for hard to reach areas, Instead of the pedal and thighmaster method between the kness, although i have mastered that one too!

Comment

Anybody using CK worldwide Tig torch amperage control?

Did you order north - south or east - west ? Let us know how you like it.

Comment

just got my new remote amp control and tried it out

Name:  375b2ae827dae401d891756a61fff40c.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  39.3 KBName:  a5586da8c0d98f5dd7569c7dc8e266fe.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  50.1 KBThis thing is awesome! bought it from the good folks at arc-zone.com, Ck world wide definitely hit a home run with this torch control in my opinion, it is very adjustable to get correct position and to have it very comfortable to use. I put a bit of black electricians tape to help it from spinning on the tig torch, the velcro does hold great, i just tend to have a death grip. The belt tension is adjustable to suit user preference, i just plugged it in and started using it right away.no cheap connectors on it either, metal amphenol. im really impressed.
          Last edited by sturugged; 09-29-2012, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Same one as I got. Nice thing is you can use it with heavy gloves. Been thinking of grinding a flat on my ribbed handle.

Good show!

Comment

Working...
            X
            Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.