Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parts for the gooduns

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts for the gooduns

Hey guys been a while since ive been on here, Life got crazy and had to take a break. But IM BACK BABY! Hahahahah My question is, Does anyone know a good spot to find parts for the mid 90s Trailblazer 250g's BESIDES ebay? I have 3 of these machines and want to use em all but one has a bad motor and the donor i bought really isnt that bad of shape but its got an burnt armature i believe. (this is what the previous owner told me) I really havent torn into it being that im looking to just use the motor and perhaps all the spare parts but if i can fix it ill keep on the motor search for the other and have 3 operational TBs Along with my AEAD200LE. Trying to rapidly expand my business and for what im doing the TB's Work awesome. If i can convert my AEAD To generate 240 instead of 120 it will be more useful then just the backup stick machine that can run my LN25.

aead 200le

U wouldnt happen to know where i could find a auto idle board for 200le would ya?

Comment

If you look at the idle board, it'll have what looks like 2 devices inside of a fingered cup.

One of those devices is pooched. Simply a couple of TO 220 cased 20 amp 200 volt SCRs worth about $4

Comment

Right now it will idle up when u start an arc but it wont go back down.

Comment

Well, that either makes it a bad scr, the linkage for the idle solinoid is out of place, the solinoid plunger is dirty, or doesn't have enough room to suck back in and needs to be adjusted.

There is always 12Vdc going to the solinoid. The board merely completes the ground

Comment

Working...
          X
          Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.