Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show off your business cards!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show off your business cards!

Lets see em.
    Attached Files

this is mine and the stainless tag is size of a business card I tack or bolt it on some projects had it laser cut

Comment

Name:  5f50e45d5728f3e254f8a996177d8b30.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  37.7 KB

Name:  7d6a6b89222d303cfaeccb41802cc0ec.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  20.7 KB

Comment

Originally posted by Waymack View Post
        this is mine and the stainless tag is size of a business card I tack or bolt it on some projects had it laser cut

Good idea. I may borrow that one from you.

Comment

Heres mine.
          Attached Files

Comment

Business cards ... Haaa! That's old Skool .... I have my golden arm blown up too 500'x200' and proudly have it displayed hanging off the tallest building in town .... Oh yeah! I'm that good

Comment

drpipe

That sounds interesting let's see a picture of it..how much does it cost a year to advertise like that wear your at.

Comment

Originally posted by drpipe View Post
                Business cards ... Haaa! That's old Skool .... I have my golden arm blown up too 500'x200' and proudly have it displayed hanging off the tallest building in town .... Oh yeah! I'm that good
                Maybe it is old school but you're beginning to sound more like an old tool!

Comment

Originally posted by armor View Post
                  That sounds interesting let's see a picture of it..how much does it cost a year to advertise like that wear your at.

$120,000/year or so, that's where all his pay went. lol

Comment

The best solution to the situation is not to respond. A response is what is sought after.
                    Nick

Comment

You rock bro! You make me piss my pants every time you post! Get that arm insured bud!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by drpipe:291995
                          So what do ya do when people ask for a card?... send em down town to take a pic?

Comment

You guys are funnnneeee!

My $.02 worth is that, as cheap and easy as business cards are to have on hand, it is a lot better to have a stash of them handy for when you are someplace where that "golden arm" can't be seen and you'd like someone to have your phone number and stuff!! If you don't get asked for them sometimes, then just keep the danged things in your wallet right next to that condom you never use or where ever. Me....if I had that golden arm in town, I'd put a picture of THAT on my card along with my contact info. It's be pretty hard to get hold of most people I see that have statues (or golden arms) in town somewhere without a phone number!!

PS....yes, I am a smartass...a guy has to be good at SOMETHING and I have had a lot of time to work on that!!

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.