Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best welder in the world

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont nominate me...1st year punk is better

Comment

Welder helper !

Originally posted by monte55 View Post
      So do I but leave the pic of the gal on. That was the only good thing that came out of the thread
      My 6010 just melted !

Comment

had a kid come out last week and put in a application, claimed to be a danged good weldor if not the best ive ever seen..... (first mistake) he also claimed to be able to read print and estimate jobs faster and better than my estimator (me) (second mistake)
        I get a fair amount of people want to work for me, I usualloy don't need them at the time, I have one I might give a spin next time something comes up.

A while back I had the kid experience, nothing really bad and he was kind of modest but his pitch and he repeated this a couple time was that his Dad was a mechanic for 28 years and he had all the rotating parts to a 305 Chevy engine. Young guys and computers are about the worst, everyone that has played a video game figures to be some expert. Ranks right up there with welders with just enough experience to make a spart welding flat.

Big difference between them and my neighbor, can call him, tell him where a truck is that he has never used, everything on it you need, the job is over in the county garage the other side of the county, etc. Leave him a bill, book on the dash. See you when I get back.

Comment

Originally posted by Cornerstone
          That does it,I'm moving to California!!
          Go to Alaska, Appears they hire anybody ! They do have standards there;
          unfortunately , they are very low .

Comment

Working...
          X
          Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.