Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Titanium 9400 helmet

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helmet

Love the Miller Elite Helmets. Auto on, auto darkening, automobile, what? Only if a girl knew how to be so auto!!! Can't wait to get a new 9400!

Comment

Originally posted by jbomb View Post
      All you should ever need is a pipeliner hood!!! Never have and never will use a auto tint
      i like auto dark especially doing handrail or even decking. got a fibremetal with shade 12 in it.

Comment

Originally posted by drpipe View Post
        Does it bring you coffee or grind your bead ..... Sold!! Lol
        trying to train one to bring me beer at lunch

Comment

bad thing about ad lense is they are not foul weather proof. so jbomb and drpipe win this one imo

Comment

i have an old Jackson with the eqc pro variable ive had since 2005 it still works like the day i bought it been fabricating with it every day that thing is great for mig or stick but id like to get a titanium or elite series for my tig

Comment

New hard hat titanium 9400 papr

I NEED INFO ON THE NEW HARD HAT PAPR!! I saw it in a miller brochure at my local welding supply store.

Anyone with info on this please I am going to need this soon as I will be doing an install soon and hard hats are required but it is a tight place with no air flow so I want to be able to use my new PAPR.

Comment

Anyone interested that new headgear for the Titanium series is only 20.00 - ordered and received one from my local AirGas supplier. I actually got it because it looked more comfortable and easier to adjust, liked the idea of the double head straps across the top. Thought it would fit my Optrel e380 but no go, maybe my Jackson will benefit from it, haven't tried yet.

Comment

Working...
                X
                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.