X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• go2building
    started a topic Dynasty 280DX When?

Dynasty 280DX When?

Where is the new Dynasty 280DX and what is the price? I have the 200DX, I need more power. Do I just get the 350 or wait and see the price on the 280? It's March, where is it?
    Kevin

• Miller Welders
    replied
    Our team is completing further testing which has caused a delay in the product release. We are committed to producing a quality product with outstanding performance first and foremost and therefore can't make any time commitments surrounding the product release. We would encourage those of you looking for a product right now to look into purchasing the Dynasty 200 or 350 products. We will keep you posted on any further updates.

Leave a comment:

• Shark Bait
    replied
    Any new updates on when/if Miller will introduce the Dynasty 280 or something similar?

Leave a comment:

• Gunner12R
    replied
    Originally posted by shovelon View Post
    Maybe the foreign components are failing?
    I agree that's a HUGE possibility.. The 350 is a marvel of technology and won't be bested for a long time to come yet unless it's made pint sized and then I wouldn't have one for several years until I was sure it was going to last.

Leave a comment:

• shovelon
    replied
    Originally posted by Gunner12R View Post
    Choosing to place a product into an official catalog like the 280 was done in the 2012 Miller Catalog isn't a small decision made lightly. All the testing would have had to be done and all the checks placed in the right boxes before that choice to place it in the catalog was made. Something else happened why not just tell the truth? Why cover up something?
    Maybe the foreign components are failing?

Leave a comment:

• Gunner12R
    replied
    Originally posted by Miller Apfall View Post
    The Dynasty/Maxstar 280 IS still in the new product pipeline. Unfortunately the product has undergone some delays in the development process. All of our machines go through rigorous weld and accelerated life testing to ensure a quality product once it reaches the marketplace. Throughout this process, several modifications were made to the design in order to comply with changing governmental standards as well as meet our stringent quality standards.

Once again, the machine is back in our accelerated life testing to prove out the design. I can't stress enough that Miller does not want to release an inferior product - hence the delay. We would rather do the reliability and quality testing prior to release rather than have the end users be test subjects!

Until the reliability testing is completed, Miller is not releasing any projected dates. Rather, we are recommending that those interested in new machines should consider a Dynasty/Maxstar 200/350.
    Choosing to place a product into an official catalog like the 280 was done in the 2012 Miller Catalog isn't a small decision made lightly. All the testing would have had to be done and all the checks placed in the right boxes before that choice to place it in the catalog was made. Something else happened why not just tell the truth? Why cover up something?

Leave a comment:

• FusionKing
    replied
    I agree.....I have become accustomed to having enuff amps.

Leave a comment:

• mikesystem
    replied
    U can never have enough Amps lol

Leave a comment:

• gnforge
    replied
    Dynasty 280DX When?

Yep. Me to!! Love my Dynasty 200 but just not big enough. Hate to give up mobility of 200. Nice to be able to just grab & go with it. 350 a little big if don't need extra amps.
    280 should work great for my need. Guess I'll wait also, getting by so far.

Leave a comment:

• mniadna
    replied
    Thanks. I appreciate the response Andy. I guess I will hold out a little while longer. I already have a 200DX, and would like a larger machine. Just not sure if I need the 350.

Leave a comment:

• go2building
    replied
    Dynasty 280DX When?

And that's why I picked up the 350

Leave a comment:

• FusionKing
    replied
    Welp......there ya go!
    Right from the horse's mouth

Leave a comment:

• Miller Apfall
    replied
    The Dynasty/Maxstar 280 IS still in the new product pipeline. Unfortunately the product has undergone some delays in the development process. All of our machines go through rigorous weld and accelerated life testing to ensure a quality product once it reaches the marketplace. Throughout this process, several modifications were made to the design in order to comply with changing governmental standards as well as meet our stringent quality standards.

Once again, the machine is back in our accelerated life testing to prove out the design. I can't stress enough that Miller does not want to release an inferior product - hence the delay. We would rather do the reliability and quality testing prior to release rather than have the end users be test subjects!

Until the reliability testing is completed, Miller is not releasing any projected dates. Rather, we are recommending that those interested in new machines should consider a Dynasty/Maxstar 200/350.

Leave a comment:

• Gunner12R
    replied
    I have a new 2013 product catalog and the Dynasty and Maxstar 280 have been dropped from the product line as if they were never there because they weren't!

Leave a comment:

• mniadna
    replied
    When?

Any update on a release date???

Leave a comment:

Working...
X