Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wireless Foot Pedal

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless Foot Pedal

I am looking to buy a Dynasty 200DX and I am wondering if there is anyone out there who has had any problems with a wireless foot pedal or would recomend against getting one. Also, what is the range of the wireless pedal from the machine?

Thanks,

Casey

MILLER Accessories :

http://www.millerwelds.com/products/...mote_controls/ click here , answers inside. Kind of expensive to me.

Comment

Kinda pricy and doesn't seem to make things much easier. I'm planning on buying one the day they come out with the wireless tig torch and work lead. I will buy that whole package.

Comment

I bought one when thet first came out.
        Yes, a bit expensive but I got over that quickly.
        The pedal is very easy to move around and no cable to trip over or untangle when you do have to move it.
        Also, if you weld in a confined space it is even more worth having in my view.
        pg

Comment

Works great. Cheaper to get in a package deal. I think the range is about 90' and works with all 14 pin remote setups

Comment

There is a company that has a few selling them online from 450-525 NIB.

Comment

Cyberweld.com has wireless on DX 200 for $385 more w/wireless on runner package, $450 is a good price, I think they go for about $700. IDK it's nice to have a wired backup for when the battery powered wireless don't work

Comment

Where are these pedals for $450???

Cyber weld wants $600+.

the Best price I can find is $550.

Its crazy the wide range in pricing on these.

Is SSC ever going to make one?

Comment

Wireless pedal

We have two of these for over a year, so far no problems and the guys like them.

Comment

I bought one for my older 250 Syncrowave to replace the pedal that went out on that machine. It ended up not working. I swapped pedals with a newer (2008ish) 250 and it works fine. I really injoy not having it wired, less clutter and easyer to deal with whe working on large projects where i have to move around the table. I originally thouth that the responce time was slower, but now I cant tell the diffrence.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.