Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Homeme tool cart, what is it worth??

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeme tool cart, what is it worth??

Tool cart i built in a shop class, wondering what anyone thinks its worth. Entire frame is 1/8" angle iron with 14 gauge sheeting around the bottom cabinet and laying in the top and middle sections. Truck bed liner spray in the top shelf, rest of cart is normal black spray paint. On the far end of the cart is a custom shelf for a small 3 drawer craftsman tool box that i did not have when i took the picture.
    Attached Files

cart

Very nice work, as for what its worth, thats easy priceless! You made it with your own 2 hands right? It appears like it would work very well so keep up the good work!!

Comment

very nice, clean design...I like it....not sure how to put a price tag on it though...

Comment

Cost of the material used plus the cost of your time. Thats the easiest way to figure a price. nice cart!

Comment

Working...
        X
        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.