Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help needed for AirCo Welder/generator w/ Kohler Engine

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed for AirCo Welder/generator w/ Kohler Engine

We purchased an AirCo welder/generator with a Kohler Engine. We are looking for manuals and parts to include consumables. Pictures can be provided if neccessary. All data plate information that is legible is listed below. Any information you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

AirCo Ser# M2755830
    Kohler Engine Model K331
    Kohler Engine Serial Number &50073
    Kohler Engine Spec# 38131D

Need the welder spec # off the unit, All the rest you supplied means nothing...

Comment

Pics?

Comment

Locating Spec number

After a through search of the unit we could only find two numbers. The first is stamped on the outer casing of the unit. That number is M275830. I assume that it is a serial number, however only the number is stamped (see attached photo). The second number was found inside the unit with a date. It reads; 4MO7, Aug 63.(also see attached photos). Is there a specific area that the spec number is usually found? Any additional information you could provide is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Originally posted by cruizer View Post
        Need the welder spec # off the unit, All the rest you supplied means nothing...
        Attached Files

Comment

Attached pics

I have attached pictures. Thank you!
          Attached Files

Comment

Hmmmm, GREAT pictures, though where is the FRONT pic, you know, the pic that we really need.....

Comment

Pics

More pictures.Name:  f4e8f834240414a1598f5cb295028cb6.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  73.6 KBName:  e970f117b1e9039742a4f58d53b554f7.jpg
Size:  55.1 KB

Comment

More Pics

Thank You!

Name:  e970f117b1e9039742a4f58d53b554f7.jpg
Size:  55.1 KBName:  f4e8f834240414a1598f5cb295028cb6.jpg
Size:  73.6 KB
                Originally posted by cruizer View Post
                Hmmmm, GREAT pictures, though where is the FRONT pic, you know, the pic that we really need.....

Comment

hey just seen your post I have a MEMCO BANTAM and it looks the same as yours.. The one plug has been swapped for a twist and lock.. I just got mine and haven't been able to find K331 Parts yet.. PM me your email and I will send you a K331 Parts manual and the Memco Bantam Owners Manual

PM me your email and I will send you a K331 Parts manual and the Memco Bantam Owners Manual

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.