Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

help with the shopmaster 300

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with the shopmaster 300

hi all,
    i bought a shopmaster 300 for a really good price. its my first welder. i got it for $150 at an auction from my school. i need to make a power cable for it and it needs a tig torch. being new to welding i have no idea what fits what. do you have any suggestions to what tig torch will work with the shopmaster?

thanks

Going to bump this question as it appears that you have zero clue on how to weld.

Comment

Originally posted by dadeamann View Post
      hi all,
      i bought a shopmaster 300 for a really good price. its my first welder. i got it for $150 at an auction from my school. i need to make a power cable for it and it needs a tig torch. being new to welding i have no idea what fits what. do you have any suggestions to what tig torch will work with the shopmaster?

thanks
      I have one. You will need a Miller HF 251-D 1 High Frequency arc starter (if you don't want to do a scratch start). Then you can use about any torch, water or air cooled.

Comment

Working...
      X
      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.