Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Korean speaking Quality Engineer with WELDING experience!?!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korean speaking Quality Engineer with WELDING experience!?!

Hello All!

I am a recruiter. I posted here back in March and got quite a bit of helpful feedback from the community. Now my client is looking for a Quality Engineer that has welding experience AND SPEAKS KOREAN! This job involves conducting supplier surveys, on-site audits & follow-up audits to support the supplier qualification process, surveillance and development programs. Requires a BSME or Manufacturing Engineering, preferably some experience with Chemical engineering, Six Sigma, CQE or similar.

Company is a high tech manufacturer in the energy field. I've been working with them 7 years, great people.

Can anyone help me find someone for this job?! I know you're out there!!!

Please email me for more information!
    Thanks in advance, Julie
    jah@seguestaffing.com
    (I will NOT spam you!)

Try advertising in Air Force Times, Army Times, etc. You may bag a retiring or separating officer with the right quals and knowledge of Korea,

Comment

Working...
    X
    Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.