Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spectrum 625 schematics?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spectrum 625 schematics?

Is there any way to locate schematics for a Spectrum 625 Plasma cutter?

There is a resistor blown on the board and I have a company that can fix it but need the board schematics.

The board part number is 209884 .

Any help is appreciated.

I had a looksee and there aren't any for that board. Inputs and outputs, to and from the board yes, but an actual schematic no

Comment

dumb Q but if you know its a resistor why not just pull it and read the color code or what not and replace, stick it back in the machine and test. again just a Q. pigpen

Comment

A resistor is usually a sacrificial part, and a blown resistor is the result of something upstream going bad.

Comment

Originally posted by cruizer View Post
          I had a looksee and there aren't any for that board. Inputs and outputs, to and from the board yes, but an actual schematic no
          Thanks for looking, its weird Miller offers nothing for this board.

Every circuit board repair place I call has info on almost any other Miller product.

Comment

We have been working on several of these units in the past few weeks and may be able to identify the item you need.
            pigpen60's suggestion to read bands is actually a good one - it's what we normally do, but if it is burned, no go. Many times we measure what is left of the left part, measure what is left of the right part, add the two values together, and replace with close part. As sk187 says, whatever caused the problem will most likely take the replacement. My point is that if you can help us identify the smoked part, we may be able to measure that part on a board that has other damage or no damage at all. Certainly willing to try. It's a starting point. weldersales

Comment

Originally posted by weldersales View Post
              We have been working on several of these units in the past few weeks and may be able to identify the item you need.
              pigpen60's suggestion to read bands is actually a good one - it's what we normally do, but if it is burned, no go. Many times we measure what is left of the left part, measure what is left of the right part, add the two values together, and replace with close part. As sk187 says, whatever caused the problem will most likely take the replacement. My point is that if you can help us identify the smoked part, we may be able to measure that part on a board that has other damage or no damage at all. Certainly willing to try. It's a starting point. weldersales
              Would I be able to send you this board to take a look at?

Comment

spectrum 625 x-treme

i really need this machine schematics.
                an igbt is burn and a diode too.
                i can get these parts but need to know how they are positioned in the circuit.
                Can somebody help me i really need help

thanks maupacheco

Comment

AGAIN, there are NO shematics for that board!!

Comment

The cup light of my Spectrum 625 X-Treme goes on

The plasma works fine but suddenly stop working and the cup light goes on. I have changed all consumables but the problem still continue.

Comment

Likely that air pressure is way low. Set the air pressure to 70psi, air activated.

Comment

If you call Miller service 920-735-4854 or e-mail tlux@millerwelds.com I can help you with the board.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.