Miller Diversion 165 TIG Welder Review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller Diversion 165 TIG Welder Review

I bought a Miller Diversion 165 a few months ago, and figured I would create a video review of it on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fJGvvLyfvo

I like the machine very much, except for the foot pedal. I swapped out the Miller foot pedal for a better one made by SSC Controls. Hopefully the video will be helpful to those considering the machine.
    Mira Morse
    http://reflectionlabs.com

Mira,
    I enjoyed the video. It is great to hear from a customer that is having great success with their machine.
    I would ask that you get in contact with me regarding that foot control. If it is not functioning properly I would like to hear about the experience that you have had with it and help you to get it working properly.

(920)-735-4234
    Brad Hemmert
    Welding Engineer - TIG Commercial Products

bhemme@millerwelds.com

Comment

Intresting work.

Very nice work, Mira.

Would like to see the metal aand glass!

Comment

Mira

I too had my new footpetal stick on. John Swartz helped me perform an easy adjustment and its now fine.

Joe

Comment

Diversion 165 Foot Petal

Originally posted by Joe S2 View Post
          Mira

I too had my new footpetal stick on. John Swartz helped me perform an easy adjustment and its now fine.

Joe
          Joe,

I am having the same problem! Is the fix something that can be explained in a post?

Steve

Comment

Steve

You can remove the top moving portion of the pedal by removing a pivot screw. Inside is a switch with an arm that needs to be bent down a little bit. The problem is that this switch does not release because it is too tight against the top pedal portion. Its a known issue. Contact John Swartz if you have any problems. He was very helpful

Joe

Comment

Diversion 165 Foot Petal

Originally posted by Joe S2 View Post
              Steve

You can remove the top moving portion of the pedal by removing a pivot screw. Inside is a switch with an arm that needs to be bent down a little bit. The problem is that this switch does not release because it is too tight against the top pedal portion. Its a known issue. Contact John Swartz if you have any problems. He was very helpful

Joe
              Joe, Thanks for the information!

Comment

Thanks for the information Joe!
                Mira Morse
                http://reflectionlabs.com

Comment

Thank you for the review.

I get one now too! By the way, I like the way you talk.
                  Maine Welding Company Powered by Nexus Software Systems

Comment

Working...
                  X