Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where would I find PDF manual for Tecumseh on my Bluestar 2E?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where would I find PDF manual for Tecumseh on my Bluestar 2E?

I've been looking around for a pdf Manual for the Tecumseh engine on this '82 (I think) Bluestar I recently bought. I understand Tecumseh is defunct. I've got the engine number and found a manual I can order through the mail but I'd like to just download a pdf. I don't mind paying a reasonable price for the book but don't want to wait/pay for shipping. Any ideas?

pls post engine model number so that we could be more helpful... for some of these the manuals are posted by the oem's but without more info well.............................................. ..........
    ya gotta give us something to work with...

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

It's a OH160 as far as I can tell. The other numbers are: 170171E SER 8291E

Those are the numbers on the Tecumseh.
      The SN of the Miller Bluestar is JJ493071

Comment

tecumsehpower gone but still selling parts pdf owners manuals
        owner_manuals my have it.

Try google books, or google search or owners manuals when the load of sites come up you can see if they have some.

And just in case they have added one to this site here is a 2 stroke handbook
        tecumseh-2-cycle-engine-technician-handbook.html
        glen, If your not on the edge, your wasting space

Comment

Here is the pdf that you are looking for

http://www.smallenginesuppliers.com/...nformation.pdf

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
          Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
          Dynasty 200DX
          Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
          Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

Thanks a whole bunch! Now I've got the manual & ordered a brand new starter off Ebay for $42 that Napa said they could get me for $189+shipping.

Comment

Working...
            X