Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi Everybody!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks

Thanks for everyone... i'm taking classes about welding now! it's a little hard for me, but i'm making the efford.. i'm begining with a little pieces of metal... i want to say: thanks everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindy View Post
      Thanks for everyone... i'm taking classes about welding now! it's a little hard for me, but i'm making the efford.. i'm begining with a little pieces of metal... i want to say: thanks everyone.
      You're welcome and happy trolling. Later

Comment

Originally posted by FusionKing View Post
        I would think you would be better served if you were to expand your search to investigating hazards regarding filler metals.
        Then you will find a ton of stuff. There is a lot of dangerous stuff out there and even more data than one can read.
        Heck just read the MSDS sheet in a box of rod. It has more than I wanna know.
        Unless you are talking about electrocuting something, I doubt you are gonna find much on the machine itself.
        I would hate to even think about all of the stuff I've inhaled over the past 38 years I've been welding professionally. The worst I know of was an electrode for welding Admiralty, I was told it contained cyanide and was given an 8" fan to keep the fumes away.

Comment

EPA Already Taxing Cow Emissions

Originally posted by davinci2010 View Post
          Bovine flatulence, That's what is destroying the environment! Mabye she should lead a campaign to outlaw cows.
          I do well work for some dairys in the area. As soon as our current White House Resident took over, the government demanded money, penalty fees based on the number of cows and calfs on all the dairy's property holdings; i.e. breeding yards, calf pens, holding pens, feed lot, milking pens, medical pens, etc. I had heard and read about a proposed tax by the Obama Administration and people said it was only a proposal. Well its a fact, the maintenance guy I work with showed me the actual document and the "fee" collected by the EPA. Hard to get the water wells repaired when the EPA is taking all the money for cows passing gas.

Moral of the story, support your dairy by consuming more dairy products, they got to pay for the president's green agenda that is being rammed down our throats.

Comment

Helen, do you care to elaborate on that?? S h i t, I remember when this was a useful forum before the spammers took it over.

Comment

S h i t, I remember when this was a useful forum before the spammers took it over.
              There is a way around that. This forum is still very useful, but a Slashdot-style moderation system would let other poster who earn mod points downmod troll posts. Everyone can browse at the level they wish.

Originally Posted by Mindy
              No one taking a class would answer like that. GTFO.

Comment

Working...
              X
              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.