Christmas in April!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas in April!

Not really a discussion. More gloating. Well, since I paid for all of this, it's not really Christmas. But when you get home from the rig and there's a pile of boxes to open, it's as close as you can come.

In this picture, Diversion 165, Spoolmate 200, TIG chart, Jackson clear and #5 face shield, Jackson #5 flip goggles, welding hat, Ar regulator, Spectrum 625 x-treme consumables, aluminum wire, Spectrum air filter and standoff guide. Not pictured is the Spectrum 625 (gotta pick it up tomorrow from FedEx.) (Also pictured is a custom firescreen I made.)
    Attached Files
    MillerMatic 252
    Spoolmate 200
    Diversion 165
    Spectrum 625 X-Treme
    Dayton 6" Miter Band Saw
    Delta Drill Press
    Bosch 10" Table Saw
    Bosch 12" Double Bevel Miter Saw
    Jet 5 Ton Chain Hoist
    Radnor O/A

and this heavy duty table I made

sigpic

yea buddy that would definately have me in a good mood.

Comment

Sounds like you should go away more often.

Congrats on the new equipment.
      MM200 w/spot controller and Spoolmatic 1
      Syncrowave 180 SD
      Bobcat 225G Plus LPG/NG w/14-pin*
      *Homemade Suitcase Wire Feeder
      *HF-251D-1
      *WC-1S & Spoolmatic 1
      PakMaster 100XL
      Marquette "Star Jet" 21-110

Comment

Thanks. I'm beginning to wonder how much you can fit into a two car garage that is too low to fit trucks.
        MillerMatic 252
        Spoolmate 200
        Diversion 165
        Spectrum 625 X-Treme
        Dayton 6" Miter Band Saw
        Delta Drill Press
        Bosch 10" Table Saw
        Bosch 12" Double Bevel Miter Saw
        Jet 5 Ton Chain Hoist
        Radnor O/A

and this heavy duty table I made

sigpic

Comment

Lots will fit !!

I have a 2 car garage up here in Anchorage. My DSU (Designated Spousal Unit) requires that her car be in all winter (that is a large portion of the year, don't you know?) (Most of the snow is gone from my yard, now--I always plan on a bare (not green) yard around the third week of April--Running a bit late this year.

By some creative cramming, I have a Mill, Drill Press, Lathe, Mig (on cart), Bandsaw, Dyn 200dx (on cart), Oxy-Acetelyene Torch Set (on cart), Gun Safe, Built In Workbench (haven't seen it for years), Shopsmith (all accessories), Router Table, Roll Around Tool Box, Large Air Compressor, Chest Freezer, and a small boat load of assorted hand & power tools. I have been collecting for years.

Crowded, you betcha.

If I had a toilet, I'd never have to leave the "shop" (Put the cool ones near the garage door & they will stay cool/cold most of the year.

Jerry in Anchorage

Comment

Working...
          X