Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maxstar 140

Hi all,

i have a chance to pick up a used maxstar 140 for $270. Seem in fair condition but the case is scratched up a little bit. power supply only no leads. I have searched around and it seems like a good price but im not sure. I figure all i need is a torch and im set. (I already have regulator and bottle) let me know your thoughts.

Originally posted by regal2800 View Post
    Hi all,

i have a chance to pick up a used maxstar 140 for $270. Seem in fair condition but the case is scratched up a little bit. power supply only no leads. I have searched around and it seems like a good price but im not sure. I figure all i need is a torch and im set. (I already have regulator and bottle) let me know your thoughts.
    Take some scrap metal and practice with all the functions on it (FIND SOME LEADS TO USE!!!!!!!!!!). If the guy is "too busy" or has any excuse to where you can't play with it, you're taking a good chance that you may have thrown away your $270.....
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Comment

If it works, it's a good deal. Definately at least test it with stick welding before you buy, and check the serial number with Miller and the local police for stolen report. I do that with any used equipment I buy.
      Millermatic350P/Python, MillermaticReach/Q300
      Millermatic175
      MillermaticPassport/Q300
      HTP MIG200
      PowCon 300SM, MK Cobramatic
      ThermalArc 185ACDC, Dynaflux Tig'r, CK-20
      DialarcHF, Radiator-1
      Hypertherm PowerMax 380
      Purox oxy/ace
      Jackson EQC
      -F350 CrewCab 4x4
      -LoadNGo utility bed